MODEL FEATURES 2020
XT 300: The X-Trainer is in a unique niche of the enduro market, making it the perfect choice for those looking for a 2-stroke bike with slightly softer power delivery while still offering excellent ride-ability and ease of use. In fact, this is a bike for enduro newcomers and those who want an off-roader that is a less demanding ride, not too heavy and still provides comfort and performance at a reasonable cost. Its light weight, low seat height and low down torque make the X-Trainer a great choice for extreme enduro competition.
Its strengths can be summed up as follows:
- Power delivery: pliable and linear, making it extremely easy to ride, yet enough to inspire
- Beta Progressive Power Valve: allowing excellent engine performance throughout the rev range thanks to easy external adjustment.
- Seat height: reduced to 910 mm – compared to the 930 mm of the RR range to ensure an even more comfortable ride
- Low weight: at only 98 kg (216 lbs.) which provides an agile and non-intimidating ride, even for newcomers
- Automatic oil injection: eliminates the need for a fuel-oil premix
- Soft tires: to ensure better grip and higher performance on any terrain.